Sunday 10 July 2011

July 9

Saturday I went out to eat at T.G.I. Fridays with Miranda and her Mom for lunch. I had fried macaroni and cheese and a cheese quesadilla! After we met up with another one of Chantale's models Kate and had a shopping day! We went to Far East Plaza to find some good deals and I bought a couple of things for my best friend Sarah back home and a black crop jacket and a black skirt for myself. I was looking for a pair of nice sandals but I wanted something a little more formal than these... ;p


One thing I was happy to see in the shopping centre was a Kodak store! My Mom has worked there since I was born and I was happy to see a little bit of home here!


After our day of shopping we all went to Modesto's for dinner which was delicious. When we got back to the apartment Miranda and I went to a local fitness park for an outdoor run at night. It was really nice there and I enjoyed it even though I do not run very often. I did one lap around the park and then had to walk one lap and then Miranda convinced me to run one more lap and then we walked home. I am officially calling Miranda my personal trainer now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment