Friday 1 July 2011

July 1

Happy Canada Day!! 
My roommate Miranda and our mother agent Chantale Nadeau are from Canada!! <3

Today I went to another casting for a test shoot with a photographer. That went well so hopefully we will work together sometime. Right next to the casting was Lasalle College of the Arts and it looked really neat!



Later I had a casting for a Lamborghini runway show, but they are only choosing three females to be in it. Mike is making a beat that they will probably use for the show! Afterwards a group of us went out to eat in Chinatown and I ate three meals! The green beans and eggplant in brown sauce was amazing.

The best part of the day was going to KU DE TA at night time with some of the roommates! This club/lounge/infinity pool is on the 57 floor of Marina Bay Sands hotel which is the rooftop! The view was fantastic and we had a lot of fun :-)



After a long day Miranda and I went on the boardwalk back to the apartment.


You can be on a rooftop with friends and feel on top of the world but at the end of the day it doesn't make being away from the people at home that you love any easier. I <3 my new friends and this trip would not be as amazing as it is without them, but I wish my loved ones at home could be here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment