Saturday 16 July 2011

July 13/14

Wednesday morning I got up early to do a test shoot with Luke Elijah. The makeup artist Dax did cool makeup surrounding my eyes in red with a hint of gold. It is difficult to see in the picture but this was my first shoot where I was laying down for most of the time.


After the shoot Lauren and I had a shopping day. We went to a cathay shopping plaza and I bought a lot of jewelry there. I also saw a huge I <3 NY bag that was awesome


I bought an all black bag to take with me on modeling castings and jobs because mine broke from carrying too much stuff. Then we went to Far East Plazza where I bought even more jewelry! We also saw this really cute Elle suitcase that was wrapped up.


On our way there I saw a designer named Massimo which is Mike's dog's name so I had to take a picture :-)


We went back to the apartment and Lauren, Miranda and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean before going to bed.


Thursday I had a casting to be a Mom in a MILK ad and it was my only casting for the day. It was quite the workout getting to the casting. First I got lost in a tunnel that led to stairs going up to not where I needed to go.



When I finally figured out where I had to go I had to make the choice to walk a few miles or take stairs that had 154 steps


It wasn't easy, but I made it!


After the casting I went back to the apartment and Lauren and I went to go see Harry Potter!


I guess it came out a day early here in Singapore. It is hard to believe that it is all over, I remember reading the first book many years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment