Monday 25 July 2011

July 22-24

Friday morning was storming so I didn't want to leave the apartment. I just hung out and later napped on the couch with the girls while Eagle Eye was playing. The whether got better and I did not want to sit around the apartment anymore so I decided to go to Chinatown. Lauren came with me and we walked around all of the little stands. We got really hungry so we went to a place to get local food. Afterwards Miranda, Lauren and I watched episodes of Friends at the apartment. I was craving vanilla ice cream and Lauren eats ice cream a lot so all of us went to McDonalds to get our $0.70 cone before going to bed!


Saturday I woke up and went to the PURE Fitness with Miranda. She wanted us to do the BodyPump class but it was full so I did some speed walking on a treadmill and did ab work after. We went back to the apartment and I skyped for hours. Once it was around dinnertime I went and got a manicure because my job the next day requested I get one. It was nice to relax and watch tv at the salon. When I got back to the apartment Miranda and Lauren got packages of mud facial masks and so we all put them on for fun to prevent our skin from being oily. Then the girls got ready and went to the club but I had a job the next day so I got stuff ready and stayed in and skyped with my bestie Sarah and everyone at home :-)


Sunday I tried to sleep in a little because I knew it would be a long day! I got ready and left to go to the Smile Inc. Dentist Surgeons office (smileinc.com.sg) to film a commercial for them. We did many different short scenes including showing my legs walking, showing my eyes, showing my lips, and of course showing my smile! The office is beautiful with a black shiny runway floor going back into the rooms which have sideways moving electric doors and flat screen tvs on the walls and the ceilings! 


(picture doesn't do justice to how nice the runway is in the office)

Dr. Rex Tan and Mrs Grace Tan are the owners and they were so nice during the filming. The hair and makeup and the whole entire crew was so nice and I had a very good experience filming my first commercial. I hope that Mr and Mrs Tan are pleased with the result! I am very excited it will be airing in August! 



We finished filming at about 2:00am and I took a cab back to the apartment and washed up for bed!


1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty! Ok, so I am so happy to read your blog. I love all of your adventures, so descriptive and I feel like I'm right there with you guys! Keeps me feeling like I'm still in Singapore with my Birdie!!! Thanks Candace....keep blogging! xo

    ReplyDelete