Sunday 17 July 2011

July 15

Friday I had a very long day! First I went to a casting for a dentistry television commercial where we were filmed walking around, doing looks into the camera, smiling, opening our mouth, etc. I found out since then that I got the job! I am very excited!!

Next Miranda and I had a casting for the look-book of a new designer in Singapore. On our way we grabbed some drinks...this is what a Red Bull (wish they had Full Throttle!) in Singapore looks like, and it is only a dollar!


In Singapore you're not supposed to eat or drink on the buses or subways so Miranda and I were being sneaky


At the casting for the new designer the clothes were so cool; very high-fashion but also comfortable and wearable! The clients were so nice they gave us doughnuts and snacks and drinks at the casting. I would love to do that job but I know a lot of other girls would too.

My last casting of the day was for a photo shoot for SK Jewelry. I didn't know if I did well at the casting but I found out since then that I am shortlisted so I am waiting to hear back what they decided!

Lastly I did a job at nighttime for the photographer Ivan See who did my new headshot picture. He has a workshop that I did a night high-fashion shoot for. It went well and then I went straight to bed I was so tired!

Friday night I was sad I couldn't be home in New York because my friends are in the band ENDYGA who was performing, and Mike mixed the music for them! I heard it went well though and I will go to a show if they have another one when I am back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment