Wednesday 13 July 2011

July 11 - Miranda's Bday!


Monday was Miranda's 20th birthday!! In the morning we went to a casting for an ECCO shoe fashion showcase. I thought that my casting did not go the best because my heels were a little big so it was hard to walk and I am a sometimes considered short for shows like that, but have found out since then that I got the job!! After the casting we went back to the apartment and both of us were tired so we took a long nap! Later at night Miranda's Mom and her boyfriend, Kate, Lauren and I celebrated her birthday by going to dinner at Nueva Cuba at Customs House!



Lauren and I brought a cake for Miranda that was so funny. We could not find a normal cake other than a Thomas the engine cake haha



Miranda loves big headbands and big hoop earrings so Lauren and I got her a leopard headscarf and super huge silver hoops!


Then I had to head back to wake up early the next morning.


Lauren and I got lost finding our way back and it took so long! We all made it back though and Miranda had a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment