Thursday 21 July 2011

July 19

Miranda, Lauren and I woke up so that we could go to McDonalds for breakfast! I know it does not sound that exciting but McDs here has some of the best pancakes and syrup that I have ever had. We walked across the street and near our apartment there looked like there was a fire but I think some construction machinery was not working.


After a nice breakfast I hung out at the apartment for a while. Tuesday was my first day since being here that I did not have a single thing scheduled...no castings, fitting, or jobs! Miranda and I wanted to go to the agency to get our allowance money for the week so the three of us stopped by there and then went to a picture printing place for Lauren to pick up pictures she printed. Afterwards we went grocery shopping and then back to the apartment and all made our own food for once instead of eating out. I made my favorite soup: minestrone! Miranda made an amazing bbq chicken, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and bazil meal.


Later at night we went out to place in a hotel that had a ceiling and two walls but then two sides didn't have any walls and you could see out into the city. 


It was a really cool place that gave us snacks too. I loved the spring rolls and ate those all night, but there were also gross deep-fried little skinny fish or something that I could see their eyeballs and felt sick thinking about them. The place said next time they will not put those on the plate :-) 


We met up with some people there and relaxed and then headed back to the apartment. At night I was missing being home and I went for a walk down the street by myself. I was secretly wishing McDs was open to get an ice cream, but they were closed. I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at 3am and went finally went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment