Monday 4 July 2011

Happy 4th of July!


Today I am wearing a red and white dress and put on blue eyeliner, I'm ready to go! I also brought little American flags with me to wave and say hello to everyone on Skype! I definitely miss being home, especially for a special day like today.

I am off to a fitting for an event I will be working Wednesday. Then I have a break before going on set for a Singaporean movie called "Already Famous" that we will be shooting a scene for tonight!

****************************************************************************************

The fitting went well today...very elaborate costumes for this job Wednesday! I might be able to get a picture to post. Afterwards we did the filming of the movie which was interesting. It is an Asian comedy and so Miranda and I had to make a joke about Singapore and just act like models in the agency. It will hit cinemas island-wide in Singapore by late November of this year.


After filming I rushed back to talk to everyone back home on Skype!


Now it is no longer the 4th here but it still is back home where it counts! I am going to sleep now but for everyone in the U.S........

1 comment:

  1. you're so patriotic :) Glad to see you're having fun and "showing your true colors"

    ReplyDelete