Tuesday 12 July 2011

July 10

Miranda and I woke up early to go to the Marina Mandarin hotel for the WhiteLink bridal show we were in. The hotel had a neat layout and was pretty.


We got there at 9:30am and had to start rehearsal for the show right away. After rehearsing many times the crew gave us a break for lunch. Miranda and I were so happy we had McDonalds pancakes and hash-browns! Then we got hair and makeup done and got our first dresses on for the show. Here are some pictures of a sheet of paper that had our backstage lineup of dresses.





I modeled five dresses in the show and was there for a total of six hours. The venue was nice and I think the show was successful. I would enjoy doing a photo shoot for WhiteLink next time even though being on the runway is fun.



I wanted to go to a classical piano concert at the botanical gardens after the show but it started raining so I hung out at the apartment for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment