Friday 22 July 2011

July 21

Thursday morning the three of us decided to go to a shopping center and look around. In one of the stores there was a door in the middle of the walkway with no walls on each side...bizarre


I bought a couple of things for people back home but didn't find any cute clothes or anything. Then we went to PURE Fitness to pick up a weekly pass since we get a membership through the agency.

Afterwards I had a fitting for the dentist commercial I will be doing so I went to the office and tried on a really nice simple black dress and shoes. The office at Smile Inc. is very nice, they have a black runway with lights in it that you walk down to go back into the rooms to get your teeth done! They showed me some concepts for the commercial and it is going to be very elegant and fashionable which is neat.

On my way back to the apartment I stopped in a Forever 21 here but they did not have a ton of good stuff and it is more expensive than back home. When I got back to the apartment the girls were getting ready to go out. We played some music and got ready and went to a place called Soul.

While we were in the taxi going there we saw CASH CAB SINGAPORE! It was so exciting haha We saw the taxi on the side of the road with videocameras shining into the window and we saw a group of girls get in.



When we drove by we could see all of the lights going off in the car, it was so cool! I didn't know that they had Cash Cab here. Most of my pictures came out blurry but it looked like so much fun!


When we got to Soul we first we went into a lounge area where I ate potato wedges and listend to a group that was playing cover songs. It was fun but we were in there for a while before the club part opened.


We went into the club section and they had a DJ playing house music with really cool lights and a huge LCD screen all around the ceiling of the place showing footage like flying through mountains and the sky. I guess Ludacris made this place and it was pretty cool.


I went back to the apartment and skyped and could not fall asleep forever. I talk with the girls when they got back later and I was hungry and ate bread and could not fall asleep until 5am! I think it is because i drank three 28 Black energy drinks at Soul!

1 comment: