Wednesday 27 July 2011

July 25 - We will never forget you Nicholas James

Monday I got up and got ready to go to a fitting for an ECCO shoe fashion show this week. The fitting was at the store in the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands Hotel. I got there a little early so walked around the shoppes.


The shoes I am wearing in the show are cute...one pair is like a black saddle shoe, another is an all tan strappy wedge sandle, and lastly a pair of dark green heeled boots. 



At night Lauren and I were craving pizza so we went to Modesto's. I ate a whole margherita pizza by myself which was about 9 slices! I was so full but I could not stop until it was done. We walked back through Ion Orchard mall and it was pretty at night.



When we were headed back Lauren and I got our regular vanilla ice cream cones from McDs. Not a healthy night! Walking back to the apartment Lauren had her hands full and I told her that it looked like her pizza box was going to fall out of the bag, but she kept walking anyway...


We went back and I skyped and headed to bed. Miranda was in Jakarta to extend her visa to work in Singapore and I went to bed lonely without my roomie!


************************************************************************************************


I did not find out until technically the next day because I am a day ahead but...
today is the day that my friend Nicholas James Wargo took his life......I hate writing that.
I can't believe that this happened. It is so sad thinking about how he always made us laugh. It is hard reminiscing about things he would say and do and thinking about how he was so funny and nice. He was on and off dating my cousin Amanda for years and they love each other so much, they were so cute together. What happened is devastating and on top of it I know Amanda will never be the same. So many friends and family are supporting her and loving her even though this is something that seems impossible to cope with. Why would he ever feel the need to do this? I wish that I would have known and could have done something. So many people care about him and I hope he knows that. I can only hope that he is well wherever he is now. We love you Nicholas James.






No comments:

Post a Comment