Monday 18 July 2011

July 16

I had to wake up very early to get picked up for a continuation of the workshop job for the photographer Ivan. When I got up at 6am I heard really loud music coming from the living room and I saw it was someones cellphone. Caren is staying with us for a couple of days and I did not recognize the phone so I figured it was hers. I tried making the phone quiet but it was locked. I went in to wake her up and she said it was not hers! Miranda got out of bed and told us that she found it in a cab on the way back from the club and that she answered the owners call and was telling him she found it and would give it back to him but he was extremely rude and hung up on her. We took the battery out of the phone and everyone went back to bed...except for me. 

I went to eat cereal and saw something move quick as lightning. I peered over the boxes of food and saw a gecko!


The job for the workshop was a high-fashion photo shoot in the morning on top of a building.


It started out not being a nice day and it was the first time I was cold in Singapore! As the shoot started and went on I was fine and it became better out.

After the shoot I went back to the apartment and Lauren and I decided to go eat at Subway. We were hesitant because when we first arrived here we ate it so much we got sick of it. I had a veggie patty sub which is like a lon veggie burger on a sub and it was very good!

Then I went to a casting for a commercial for Asahi beer from Japan. The casting was interesting because I had to act out as if I was at a party and then they wanted me to do karate in a dress and heels. Every model felt so awkward when they each went and then we had to do a group party scene audition after. I have no clue how that casting went but we will see!

I went back to the apartment and Miranda and Lauren were watching The Happening. I don't like scary movies so I just went on my computer. Then we all watched The House Bunny because I had never seen that movie.


I think Emma Stone is an awesome actress and Anna Faris did well in that role. It was a corny but overall a good movie. We went to be early on a Saturday night but we were all tired from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment