Friday 22 July 2011

July 20

Wednesday was another day with nothing on the agenda. When things were busy I know I was wishing for a break but I love being busy and working as hard as I can. The only thing that has been keeping me sane is knowing that I have some jobs coming up. I think all Wednesday morning I just ate and hung around the apartment and skyped. Later Miranda, Lauren and I started to watch "I love you Beth Copper" but we were all kind of bored and weirded out that we decided to switch to watching "Angels and Demons" instead. The girls were so tired when we started watching the movie that this was how the rest of the evening went...


While the girls were napping I worked at beating my final objective for tiny wings on my ipod touch and I did it!!


After the movie ended we all got up and decided to cook pasta and roasted garlic marinera sauce! Miranda did the cooking while Lauren and I went to the store to get parmesan cheese for on top and then we sat there and ate bread with cheese and butter until the food was heated. We made so much pasta we each had a huge bowl full! It was so delicious and I was so full afterwards. 

We rested for a while and then I decided to go for a run at the park. I brought my ipod along and it helped me to run longer than I normally would. On the way to the park I listened to a couple songs by The Hoodies (now they are called Joywave and have a new direction that I also love...and Mike plays guitar with them). At the park I ran to the whole song that Mike and Rick made for the Lamborghini fashion show here in Singapore. You can hear it at http://soundcloud.com/richardpowda/catwalk-instrumental-for. After I went back and took a shower and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment