Thursday 4 August 2011

July 30/31

Saturday Lauren went to go do a runway show that Miranda and I got chosen to do but we turned it down because we did not feel comfortable with the client or the clothing. Miranda and I had a casting in the late afternoon for Black Market No.2. At the casting they told us they are casting for an interactive video but that they would also take some photos while doing the video shoot. They showed us a cool video as an example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFgvNMN2DiQ

Then Miranda and I went to a store nearby and took a look at the new iPad2. She really wants one and I would like to have one but I am not sure if I would use it as much as I should if I bought one. I have an iPod touch, an iPhone, and a MacBook Pro so although it would be nice it is not necessary for me right now. Afterwards Miranda wanted to go to the gym but my membership through the agency had not gone through and my temporary pass expired so I walked with her to get on a bus to go back to the apartment. While we were walking we saw a flashmob... a bunch of people in t-shirts stopped in the middle of the sidewalk in all different poses.


Later at night Miranda and I watched Zoolander together because she had never seen it before! That movie is pretty funny and we laughed a lot. Lauren was out that night and we were tired after watching the movie so we went to bed.

************************************************

Sunday I woke up and skyped with Mike in the morning and then got ready to go to the beach. Lauren and Miranda were at a test shoot and Nadezhda was doing a show so I went to the beach with Andrew and his friend and some people he invited. We all took the Tanjong Beach Club shuttle to go there after lunchtime. We got there and hung out and later I ordered cheese and corn quesadillas and a berry bowl that are so good! Some of the people that we know are friends with the Prince of Malaysia and I had met him before quickly but this time I sat down and said hi. He was really nice and I told him how one of my former Finance professors is currently in Malaysia right now. Nadezhda came to the beach after her shows and then we all went to Azzura beach night club at another part of Sentosa.



(Merlion when driving to another part of Sentosa)

We just stopped by quickly and then headed to Clarke Quay area to go to Brewerkz where I ate a margherita pizza..mmm! We walked back to the apartment and I went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment