Tuesday 9 August 2011

Aug 5/6

Friday we didn't have anything going on so Miranda, Lauren and I decided to go to one of the major shopping areas to go to a cafe. I ordered a delicious milkshake that was made with Nutella! Miranda ordered an espresso that the picture of it looked huge and it would up being the typical tiny shot. The place was pretty pricey but we decided to take pictures with our drinks and send them to our mother agent Chantale because she liked a picture of Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell
Inspiration:




Miranda and me:



Afterwards I went back to the apartment and stayed in for the rest of the night because I wanted to get ready and get rest for the next day.

************************************


Saturday morning I woke up early to do my makeup for my first test shoot. I got to the address, went to floor 5 and rang the doorbell...and no one answered. I tried over and over and was knocking but no response. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to leave if I was supposed to do the photo shoot there. I tried calling my bookers and one answered saying they would look into it. Meanwhile I went down to security and tried to figure it out. The security guard recommended to try floor 15 instead of 5. I was hesitant but he was right, the photographer answered the door! The shoot was inspired by some Calvin Klein advertisements:

 

First we did some swimwear shots and then we did jeans and a tank top and then jeans and denim vest. We wanted it to look like I had some mud on me so we used wet coffee beans! A sneak-peak at this test shoot with Milan:




After the shoot Milan ordered pizza and him and his wife, his friend, and I all ate. They said I could use their pool but I had to head to another test shoot.




I got to the next test shoot for a photographer Kelvin but I had some time to wait because there was another model finishing up a shoot. The the makeup artist did a natural look but with bright pink eyeshadow. My hair was curly because it got wet from the shoot before so she just left it and gelled a strand of hair across my forehead.


Then I went back to the apartment and Lauren was watching Obsessed so I watched the ending with her even though that movie creeps me out. We were hungry after so we headed to the plaza and went to a pizza, pasta, and grill restaurant and I ate algio e olio pasta that was delicious! I wasn't full enough though and Lauren was still eating her pizza so I ordered mashed potatoes too. We headed back to thr apartment and just sat on our laptops until Miranda came back from hanging out with her grandpa who is in Singapore visiting her. We all just hung out and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment