Wednesday 24 August 2011

Aug 17/18

I woke up shortly after my Mom and Sarah left to go home and I found notes from them on the desk. It was so sweet I got teary-eyed. Then I got ready and headed out to film a commercial for Aigner. At 6:00am I was walking to the bus stop and headed to Orchard where all the shopping is. 


I went to Paragon Mall where we were filming the commercial and at first I had trouble getting in before the mall opened but I saw other models for a fashion show that was going on and we found a way in. I got my hair and makeup done and we filmed the commercial in the Aigner store.


I was wearing their clothes and we did some beauty scenes as well as scenes of me walking in and trying on purses and looking around and then me walking out with bags full of products! The commercial will be released in September!

I headed back to the apartment and then Lauren and I went to the agency to get our weekly allowance. Afterwards we went to Chinatown like we do every week. I bought a leopard dress that was pretty reasonably priced. Then we took a bus to the plaza by our apartment to get food from the grocery store. I ate some of Lauren's pasta and we watch Finding Nemo! We love that movie and I can never see it too many times haha It was a really relaxing night just skyping and hanging out.

***********************************

Thursday morning I woke up and went to my shoot for Men's Health Magazine. 


It was interesting because they wanted me laying down but it was not the most confortable position. It was not the easiest job to pose for but we did some other ones laying down differently and sitting on a stool. Then I did an ad for self-tanning products so they made my stomach tan and sun-kissed and placed the products on my stomach. It was just a half day shoot and I was so thankful for the opportunity! I am not sure if the pictures will look good but I wanted to get a big magazine before I left Singapore and this is my first major magazine ever!

Back at the apartment Lauren and Nadezhda and I ate lunch and chatted. Then Lauren wanted to return a dress to Takashimaya on Orchard which is a high-end department store so the three of us went there and looked around. There was also some sort of market in the basement of the mall that looked neat.


Afterwards we went to another shopping center to go to a store that we get jewelry and nicknacks. Later in the apartment we were all together and started to get ready to go to Soul.

We all got new I <3 SG (Singapore) shirts so we decided to all wear them out together! 


We hung out in the lounge and then I came back early even though I felt bad it was Miranda's last Thursday night in Singapore. We had so much fun coordinating our outfits though, I <3 my roommates!

No comments:

Post a Comment