Tuesday 1 October 2013

July 5th-July 16th - Lauren Visits LA!

On Friday and Saturday I laid outside by the pool, hung out at Spoon by H and went hiking at Runyon Canyon! The next day I went with a group of people to Mr. C Beverly Hills hotel where we hung out  by the pool and ate really good food!


Later for dinner we all went to Sushiya for edamame and sushi which was good! The next day I had a go-see for ShopAtImage.com and hung out at my usual spot at Spoon by H. On Tuesday I went to Ford for a go-see for SportScheck that my friend Marjorie models for! Then I had to run downtown for a go-see with Hautelook.com for Diane Von Furstenberg. Later at night my friends Alics, David, Cindy and Jay and I all went to Spoon and got tea and sweets mmm The next day at Spoon I met my friend Yoon's dog who was so cute! 


At night I went to hip-hop dance class with my friends which I love! Thursday was my friend Miranda's birthday who was one of my roommates in Singapore! I hope you had a Happy Birthday babe! That day I worked for Modnique where I modeled lines Jessica Howard and Seven 7! 



Then I rushed to James Jeans because I had a callback for them! They had me try on another pair of pants and take pictures. Later at my apartment I walked outside to look at the sunset and I got locked out of my apartment! A woman who lives in the community brought credit cards, spare keys and bobbi pins to try to help me break in which was nice of her. I was determined to not call a locksmith and I wound up getting in through a window! It was worth it to see the beautiful sky haha


After I got back in I left and went to Spoon to meet up with my friends from there and told them what happened! The next day my friend Lauren who was one of my roommates in Singapore came to LA to visit me! I had not seen her for about two years so it was so exciting to reunite! As soon as I picked her up we drove to meet up with my friend Stephanie and her roommate for breakfast at Huckleberry! 


Then Lauren and I went to the Hollywood Reservoir that I accidentally came across trying to get closer to the sign and it wound up being beautiful! 


After we found a somewhat hidden road that was closer to the sign!


Then we met up with my friends Alics and David at Spoon by H which was fun!


Later we went to a place in the hills where we sat outside by the pool and ate edamame. Afterwards we went out with a group to Bootsy Bellows and it was fun! 


Saturday was my friend Alics' 21st birthday and I went to her party at Spoon! It was catered and the food was delicious as always. It was cute because each of us said something we love about her and a piece of advice. Hope you had a great birthday Alics!! During the day Lauren was visiting with Rafael who was a model we knew in Singapore which was funny that we were all in Los Angeles. Then Lauren and I headed to Malibu to go to Paris' house. 


She was having a little get together and again the food was great! We just hung out, enjoying the view of the beach and we met actors Emile Hirsch and Ashton Holmes. After, Lauren and I went to dinner at Aroma on Sunset Boulevard. The next day we went to The Grove shopping center and then ate at In-N-Out for lunch. For the rest of the day we went to Santa Monica and walked on the pier and laid out on the beach! 


After we went to Tender Greens with Ashton to talk about modeling and acting. Then when Lauren and I went home I saw that the Weddings by The Ritz-Carlton magazine I modeled for was released! 


On Monday I had castings for T-Bags and Brighton and then Lauren, Mikayla and I looked around at stores on Melrose Avenue! Then Tuesday was the craziest day ever! I had a casting for HauteLook.com and then I drove back and brought Lauren to an interview with Ford Models!


Then she had an interview with Hollywood Model Management and I waited in Spoon by H next door. After I had a casting where Tobi.com requested to see me. It was so stressful because I was in a time crunch and could not find their office because they moved. I saw them quickly and meanwhile Lauren walked to her interview with LA Models. I picked her up and I went to a casting for Jacquie Aiche and then I dropped her off to interview with Vision Models. I headed to a casting for T-Mobile that I was requested for. 


There were lines I had to memorize and perform on camera to try out for a commercial. I practiced so many times and was doing well and then I pronounced one word wrong and it messed me up! I am hard on myself but I tried to stay positive and remember that there will be other opportunities, everything happens for a reason. Then I picked Lauren up and in celebration of getting through this hectic but good day we got food and chocolate cake at The Cheesecake Factory! 


We walked around The Grove and went for a night swim back at the apartment and then she had to pack to leave the next day. Lauren I was so happy that you could come visit, I hope you had a great trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment