Thursday 31 October 2013

Aug 15th-Aug 31st - Home & Sarah's Birthday!

On Thursday my agent Mary Therese Friel, LCC gave me the opportunity to volunteer as a model in an event to raise money for AIDS Cares which was newly named Trillium Health. I modeled a dress from B. Younique boutique and it sold! The night at the Memorial Art Gallery was filled with fashion, entertainment and great people! I was happy to be a part of a beautiful event that raised money for a great cause.


The next day my Dad and I went kayaking at Mendon Ponds Park and it was beautiful! The water was calm and it was relaxing but fun! 


That weekend Mike and I went out with Alex, Jon and a bunch of friends to Bonsai and Lux! 


The next morning Mike's family made a popular Israeli dish, shakshuka, and it was delicious! We ate outside on the patio all together which was really nice. 


On Monday we went to my house and hiked on the trails around the neighborhood. The next day was my friend (Mike's cousin) Sylvie's birthday, hope you had a great day girl! That night we went to dinner with Mike's parents at Osteria Rocco and it was incredible as always. 


The next day I went to Turning  Point Park by my house and then met up with Mike at our friend Brian's recording studio, Redbooth Recording. On Friday I had to take digitals at the house because I was on hold for a Pond's skincare commercial and print ad that would shoot in Asia. From my agency in Singapore, Phantom Models, they narrowed it down to me and three other women. 


At night we had family friends come over for a big German dinner and it was a little hectic with two toddlers and a baby but they were adorable. 


That weekend I hung out with Mike while he worked in the studio, went to his Aunt Arlene and Uncle Harold's house to eat a nice dinner and made a campfire at our friends Sam and Cole's house. On Monday I was a hair model for Alex to do a demonstration on behalf of Scott Miller at the Empire School of Beauty. She did a beautiful updo and Helen gave a great talk, it was fun to be a part of it! 


During the week I spent time with my family and Mike's family and then at the end of the week Mike and I went to see the One Direction movie which was pretty good! That weekend we went out with our friend Charlie and met up with a bunch of people at a cool place downtown called Victoire. The 31st was my Bestie's birthday and at 1:00am Mike and I picked her up from the bus stop coming from Manhattan! In the morning we went to breakfast, did a little shopping and then got dessert at Simply Crepes mmm


Later for dinner a bunch of friends all got together and we went to Trata which was nice. Then we went to the wine bar Solera where I ran into some people from high school! It was so nice celebrating my best friend's birthday and I am glad she had a great time! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true Sarah, love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment