Tuesday 22 October 2013

July 17th-July 31st - LA & Home!

Wednesday morning I took Lauren to the airport to fly back home to Seattle, Washington. It was sad to say bye but we had a great time and we will plan another trip again! After I had a go-see for Gu Fashion and then I went to lunch with my booker Steve to talk about how things are going and some ideas for the future. We went to Nonna of Italy and it was so nice!


Afterwards I headed to Malibu where I had a casting for a video for Chip And Pepper where I tried on some clothes and they took pictures and a video. I met Chip and a photographer who were really nice and said that if it was up to them they would hire me but they had to see what the whole team wanted. I was supposed to leave the next day and it was shooting the day after that but I told them that I would stay if I booked it. The view driving back to my apartment was beautiful out there.


The next day I was on hold for Jacqueline Aiche but I didn't end up booking it. I had a request go-see for Planet Blue clothing because they were interested in booking me in a month. They were really nice and I love the clothes that they sell. After I ate at Spoon by H and then moved out of my apartment that I enjoyed staying in. 


Before going to the airport I went to Santa Monica beach because the Modnique crew was going for concert night! I had to park really far away but the walk there was beautiful. 


I found them on the beach and it was cool how it was picnic-style with live music and a big screen to watch. I felt bad that I had to leave so soon but it was sweet of them to invite me and it was fun! 


On the way back to my car I heard someone trying to get my attention and it was Chip and the photographer from the casting! They were ecstatic because they said the model that was chosen couldn't do the shoot the next day and they wanted to contact Ford to ask if I could work but the agency was closed. It seemed like it was destined to happen but the price to change my plane ticket was too expensive. I felt bad that it didn't work out that time but maybe in the future! Then the next day was my friend Gloria's birthday, Happy Birthday pageant sister! 


I finally landed in Rochester, New York from my red-eye flight and cuddled with my kitty Cookie Dough! The next day was my friends' Joe and Rhea's wedding! They got married in a church and the reception was on a golf course and it was fun! Monday was my friend Mikayla's birthday, I wish I could have been in LA to celebrate but hope you had a great day! During the day I was home and we decided to go to Turning Point Park that we love and we went further on the boardwalk and walked around the docks. 


Tuesday was my cousin Tyler's birthday! I hope you had a great day Tyler, love you! During the day I hung out with my cousin Amanda and then caught up with my friend Dan about his writing career. The 24th was two years since my friend Nick, who Amanda was very close to, passed away. I went to the cemetery with her which was a little hard but nice to be able to visit and show him that we will never forget. I reminded Amanda that they will always be a part of each other and I know she knows that. 


The next day my Dad and I went kayaking on the Genesee River! We went from Ontario Beach Park to Turning Point Park and paddled around the area to see the swans and then headed back. Along the way the current was strong and my arms were so tired, my Dad offered to tow me but I stuck with it and made it back on my own! 


Later in the week I went to my friend Abe's birthday get together and spent time in Fredonia hanging out with friends. On Sunday I hung out at home and we played board games. The next day my best friend Liz and I went to see Despicable Me 2 which was so cute! 


The next day I had a casting for a Raymour and Flanigan commercial where they had me and someone else sitting on a couch reading the paper and watching TV. Then I was home and we went for a little hike. On Wednesday I played with my kitty Cookie Dough and then my Dad and I went to Turning Point Park where we played frisbee and watched the swans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment