Monday 28 October 2013

Aug 1-Aug 14th - Grandma's House & Alex's Bridal Shower!

Thursday was my cousin Wesley's birthday who lives in Texas. Hope you had a great day, I love you! That morning I volunteered to help clean an abandoned building where one of the Fashion Week of Rochester shows was going to take place. A bunch of us cleaned the windows and the dusty chairs and mopped the floor. Matt Wittmeyer who I have worked with before came and took pictures for the Rochester Magazine October issue.


Afterwards I went to Yotality Frozen Yogurt with Liz and Dan which was fun. The next day my Mom and I got our nails done together and then my Dad drove out to go to Bocaccini's Italian Bistro for dinner. We had cheesecake at home for dessert which was delicious. On Saturday I went golfing, walked around at Park Ave Fest and went to Amanda's to sit around the fire in the backyard. Then my Dad and I headed to Connecticut to visit and help my Grandma. 


The next day we took my Grandma to the doctor and while I waited I taught myself about reading palms which was interesting. For dinner we ate at The Painted Pony that we love. The next day we went shopping and then ate at Mona Lisa Restaurant. Later at the house I was feeding Chickadees by them landing on my hand! Then we went to my Dad's good friend Barry's house. Rebecca showed me around their new house and both the interior and exterior were beautiful. It was nice hanging out and catching up!


The next day my Dad and I played basketball in the driveway which was fun. Then we all did errands and ate at 99 Restaurant. At night Grandma told me stories about her parents and even my great-great-grandparents! It was a nice trip but we had to head home the next day. On Friday I woke up, fell down the stairs and landed right on my spine. The rest of the day I spent recovering but on Saturday I went to lunch with my friend Rocco from college to catch up. Afterwards Mike took me to mini golf and go-kart racing! 


Later he took me to Erie Grill for dinner and it had a beautiful view of the canal. 


That night was Miss Teen USA 2013! Congratulations Cassidy Wolf from California, you will be a beautiful titleholder! Sunday was Mike's sister Alex's bridal shower at their house. It was catered by Osteria Rocco and it was a great time! There was a quiz about the bride and groom and a ton of gifts. I am glad Alex had a great day and I am excited for this new chapter of her life! 



After I went to Cobbs Hill where my Dad was playing guitar and the view was beautiful. 



That night was the first episode of the last season of Breaking Bad so we all watched it with excitement! The actors are so talented and the plot is engrossing, we were happy that it was back on but sad that it was nearing the end. The next day we went to Turning Point Park and I spent time with my kitty Cookie Dough. On Tuesday Ford Models was having an end of Summer party that would have been nice to go to but I was home making a campfire with my Dad which was also fun. 


On the 14th I stopped at the mall with Mike and we saw a photo of me in the new TiLLY'S store from when I modeled for their catalog which was exciting! 


After we went and visited his Aunt Jenna and cousins to get an astrological reading done. I think astrology is so interesting and has a lot of truth to it. Then I went to bed to be rested for an event the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment