Friday 21 December 2012

Nov 1st-Nov 8th - Grandma's House & Mike's Song Release!

The next morning we got up and had breakfast at my Grandma's and then we all went to stores together, including Ernie!


We got my Grandma some things that she needed and I bought a couple of Christmas presents and then we brought Ernie back to my Grandma's so that we could go out to eat. When we are in Connecticut we almost always go to Christy's and that is where we went for lunch. I ordered my huge dish of eggplant parmesan that is one of the best I've ever had!


The next day my Aunt who lives nearby picked us up and we went to some stores and out to lunch with her. Afterwards we got snacks for my cousin who was home resting after getting a spinal tap and being treated for Lyme disease. I feel bad that Tyler had to go through all of that but it was good to see him. While we were out and about Ernie was at my Grandma's being a country doggie!


We spent the rest of the day with my Dad and Grandma and then my Dad took us back to the city Saturday so that I could work that night. At work the energy was good, the guests were happy to be there and the workers were all making sure that one another was okay from the hurricane. Our apartment got power back that weekend but it was good to be at Maialino with heat and good food!


On Monday I filled out my absentee ballot and mailed it since I would not be home to vote in the Presidential election. Then my friend Lauren and I went to Great Jones Cafe to start filming a video that starred me and a juke box. We filmed the first scene and then the place needed to get ready for dinner service. The next morning we went back and finished filming the whole video! In celebration we went to The Smith and I got vanilla bean french toast that was delicious!


On the way back to the apartment we got bubble tea and then my roommates and I went to look at some apartments. Afterwards we watched the Presidential Election results and obviously some people were thrilled and some were disappointed by the outcome but it is my hope that as Americans we can unite to guide and support our country together, God Bless America!


Also on November 6th Mexican singer Paty Cantu released her new album "Corazon Bipolar" that Mike co-produced the song "Beat Goes On" for, which was exciting! It is in Spanish and English, check it out on iTunes!

The next couple of days at work celebrity chef Mario Batali stopped in and The King of Queens actor Victor Williams joined us at our bar. Mike was coming to the city Friday night so I was looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment