Monday 25 November 2013

Sept 30th-Oct 8th - Friends & Modeling!

On Monday I hung out with my friends David, Jarrett, Alics and her puppy Teddy at Spoon by H! My friend Erica happen to come there too but I had to leave to pick up Mike from the airport. He had a great time with his friends for Nick's bachelor party. The next morning we got shaved ice at Spoon and then I went to a go-see for Hale Bob.


At night a group of us went to RivaBella for my friend Lindsay's birthday and it was really nice. Happy Birthday Lindsay! :) Then we all went out for a little bit to Bootsy Bellows and hung out with news friends Taja and Brandon. 


We left around one and the valet had already closed, I guess it was just for the restaurant. We thought we were okay because Tony drove us to the apartment but when we got there we realized the keys to get in were on the same keychain! I ended up sliding through an open window, lucky thing! The next morning I walked to get the car and I saw Stacey Dash from Clueless in the garage. Later I went to a go-see for a John Frieda commercial. At night Mike had a meeting on the Third Street Promenade and I saw the American flag made of out shoes which was neat. 


On Thursday I got to model for Modnique.com doing Kaktus clothing and different stockings!


At night I went to dinner with some new Ford models at El Coyote which was really nice! After I went to Saddle Ranch with Mike, Tony and Jeff where we made s'mores outside, it was so fun! 


The next morning Mike flew home to Rochester, New York and I had a go-see for Marigot pajamas. Saturday was our friends Nick and Christine's wedding that Mike went to and I wish I could have gone but congratulations you two!! During the day I met up with my friend Julie who is an actress and just moved to LA!  We went to Chop Stop and it was so nice sitting outside and catching up! That night my phone stopped working along everyone who had the beta version of the iOS7. At night I went to dinner with Lindsay and then got my phone fixed the next morning. 


On Sunday I went to stay with my friend Erica and she made delicious sweet potatoes with broccoli and cheese!  The next day I worked for Tacori which was really nice. It was me, Katja, Vanessa and Asia working together where we did runway and presentation of Tacori's new fashion jewelry line. The event was on top of the Montage Beverly Hills and while we were eating we saw Judge Judy. We had a fun time and there was a beautiful view!



Afterwards I hung out with my friends Alics, David, Cindy, Jay and Julie at Spoon by H for a little going away party since I was going back home soon. 


The next day we did the same thing for Tacori and we saw T.I. there and then at night me, Katja, Vanessa and another model went to the Club Tacori 2013 Gala at the Greystone Manor. We took pictures with guests on the red carpet and then went inside for the event. 



Guests included Francesca Fisher-Eastwood, Danielle Fishel (Topanga), Kathy Hilton, Catt Sadler, Adrianna Costa, Christina Hendricks and Tamera Mowry. It was cool meeting Tamera because I grew up watching her on Sister, Sister and she was very poised and nice. The entertainment for the night was amazing including a jazz band, an aerial silk performer and acrobats. 



I had a great time working with Tacori and then when I got back I packed to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment