Thursday 14 November 2013

Sept 23rd-Sept 29th - Mom Visits LA!

On Monday Mike and I ate brunch at Toast and then I went to a go-see for Miilla. After we had meetings to view different apartment buildings because Mike will need to be in LA a lot for work. While we were walking in Hollywood I saw this on the sidewalk and loved it!


Later we ate dinner at the apartment and then went to the Sunset Marquis for dessert which was really nice! 


The next day I had a go-see for Language Clothing and then Mike got an amazing pair of shoes to wear to his sister's wedding and to have in the future, I love them! Afterwards we picked up my friend Lindsay and went to Beverly Hills so she could look for a purse. We went into a lot of stores and ate dinner at Villa Blanca. It was fun to walk around together and look at some beautiful pieces. Lindsay picked out a Gucci purse which my friend Ritz and her husband were so generous in giving her a deal, thank you again!  


On Wednesday I worked for Modnique modeling GF Ferre clothing! There was another Ford model named Rachel working there too and we went to lunch together which was nice! That night Mike and I had a date night where we went bowling in Hollywood. Mike won by one point but I was so excited that I got three strikes in a row!


After we went to dinner at 25 Degrees in the Roosevelt hotel and had a good time! At night I saw the Dolce & Gabana shoot I did for Modnique was posted online along with a cute video of the stylist Ashley talking about the outfits!


Thursday was my cousin Virginia's birthday, Happy Birthday love you! In the morning I went to a go-see for Jiffy Shirts and then picked my Mom up from the airport!! She had to come to California for work and I was so happy that she could visit me! After checking into the hotel we got Mike and went to eat at Mo's in Burbank which was nice and then we showed her Warner Bros.


Then we went to go see the Hollywood sign! There was a beautiful view and we could see the reservoir so I brought them there and we walked on the bridge. 


We dropped Mike off and then we went to Hollywood and walked around the Chinese Theatre and the shopping center.


My Mom went to bed and I met up with Mike, Tony and his Dad at the Sunset Marquis hotel. There is a famous recording studio there that we wanted Tony's Dad to see so a studio manager took us around. On Friday I brought my Mom to the agency to meet my bookers which was nice! She came with me to a go-see for Just Fab and then we went to Venice Beach. We ate at a restaurant outside on the boardwalk by the beach!


After food, music and relaxing we rented bicycles to ride along the bike trail! It was so beautiful out and we had a lot of fun!


Later we brought Mike to the airport because he was going to Las Vegas for our friend Nick's bachelor party! Then my Mom and I went to the Third Street Promenade and walked on the Santa Monica Pier!


That was nice and when we were leaving we saw people setting up for Glow Santa Monica which looked cool. Saturday morning my Mom and I ate breakfast at kitchen24 and then we picked up my friend Lindsay and went to The Getty museum! We looked at the art in a couple of the buildings and then we ate at a really nice restaurant there and enjoyed the beautiful view! 


Then we walked around outside and went through the elaborate garden! 


After we looked at more art and got to see Irises by Vincent van Gogh.


Irises was beautiful but some of my other favorite pieces were by Claude Monet. I really loved Sunrise that he painted in 1873. 


We brought Lindsay home and my Mom and I went to The Grove to look around and then went to Cafe Med on Sunset Boulevard for dinner. Sunday was my Mom's last day visiting before she had meetings for work. We got up early and went hiking at Runyon Canyon which was nice!


Then we ate lunch outside at Urth Caffe which was busy but good. Afterwards I drove my Mom to San Diego where she was going to be working but we had time to relax in the hot tub and lay out by the pool! I didn't want my Mom to leave but it was so nice spending time together in California. I'm glad you had a great trip, I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment