Sunday 10 November 2013

Sept 11th-Sept 22nd - Test Shoot & Paramount Studios!

September 11th was twelve years since the horrific attacks were made on the United States. Still, we stand united and will never forget those who lost their lives. During the day my friend Erica and I ate berry waffles at Spoon by H mmm! Then we walked down Melrose and looked in a bunch of shops.


Afterwards I picked Mike up from a studio in the hills where him and Tony were working with The Sledge Grits Band. The next day they worked together again and I wound up staying for the session. It was fun hanging out with the girls and listening to Mimi record!


Then I found out it was my friend Yoon's birthday who owns Spoon by H so we stopped by to give her a card. We ordered the berry waffle and she spelled our names in the chocolate which was so sweet! Hope you had a great day Yoon! 


On Friday I had a fun modeling clothing lines Tata Jolie and Glamour for Modnique.com! 


Afterwards Mike and I got some snacks at Olive & Thyme and then he had to go to a session. The next day I drove to Yucaipa, California to do a test shoot with photographer Alexandria Bailey and makeup artist Chelsea Conklin! We shot outside and it was over 100 degrees but they were a talented team and we got some great photos!




After the shoot I drove back and stopped at Spoon for a smoothie and then met up with Mike, Tony, Sylvie and Margo. They were in line at a place where people were watching the Mayweather fight but it was so crowded we decided to go somewhere else for dinner. 


We ate at a Mexican restaurant that had an indoor patio where people could brings their dogs and it was nice. After we ran into our friend Josh and he came with Mike, the girls and I to Hollywood & Highland shopping center. We were going to bowl but it was closed so we walked around and talked which was fun!


The next day Mike and I drove to Newport Beach where Sylvie lives and we went to dinner in Laguna. We got some sweets from a place we had been before called the Chocolate Soldier and then we had amazing food at Sapphire!


Over the next couple of days we saw my friends Alics and David with her puppy Teddy at Spoon and worked out at LA Fitness. On Wednesday I had a casting for Skechers and Shopsky.com and then my friend Lindsay and I went to eat at Marmalade Cafe which was good! Mike was working at Paramount Recording Studios so I went and hung out there for the rest of the night. 


The next morning I drove my friend Mikayla to her job and we caught up on each other's lives. Then I went to Paramount where the guys were working again and Wiz Khalifa was there too. Friday I stopped into the agency to scan some tear sheets for my portfolio and then went to Spoon and the studio again. That weekend Lindsay and I went hiking at Runyon Canyon which is always a nice workout!


Then Lindsay told me about this cute Japanese restaurant called Yuko Kitchen where they have really good combination plates so we went there and I loved it!


At night I went to the studio where Mike and Tony were working and I got to hear them record vocals for another amazing song! 

No comments:

Post a Comment