Wednesday 31 July 2013

May 21st-May 27th - Cookie Dough's Birthday & Emergency Room!

I waited until midnight so that I could wish my kitty Cookie Dough a HaPpY 16th Birthday!! Cookie Dough has been a part of my life for the past sixteen years! I watched my kitty Sasha give birth to her and we have been by each other's sides and in each other's hearts ever since! I love her more than can be imagined! 


I was sad I had to leave to go back to LA on her birthday but we gave her presents and I cuddled with her before I left!


The next day I was on hold to work for Cherokee uniforms but did not end up confirming. That morning we went to Caffe Primo and then I headed to a go-see for BedHead PJs. I felt like I was on America's Next Top Model because when I got to the casting this is what I saw:


I had to quickly drive to the new location but I made it there on time since I had been early! Later we went to the Sunset Marquis and Mike recognized Gabriel Byrne walking by. All of a sudden Mike got a call from Tony saying he was bringing Jeff to the hospital! He was not feeling well, he lost his color in his face, was sweating and his arms were numb. We got to the emergency room at about 10:30pm or so and when we left him there at 2:00am they still did not know what was wrong with him.


The next morning we got a call that he had a heart attack! He is thirty-two years old and in shape, the doctors were baffled. We stopped quick at Caffe Primo to get breakfast and saw David Guetta going into the gym. When we got to the hospital Jeff was in good spirits and nonchalantly told us that he had a blood clot in his aorta that they could not get through. He was on blood thinners and they were monitoring him a lot. We stayed with him most of the day and then the guys did work which is what Jeff wanted them to do anyway haha


Friday Mike and Tony had a meeting at Paramount studios and it was really cool there. That day I was on hold to work for TiLLY'S again but did not end up confirming that job either. Afterwards we visited Jeff in the hospital again and then the guys had a writing session and I went to dinner at Spoon by H with my friend Erica!


The next morning at Caffe Primo we saw Clint Eastwood's daughters there. Later we hiked Runyon Canyon again which is always a good workout and a beautiful view. For dinner we went to Cravings restaurant on Sunset Boulevard where we have been before and it was really good! 


On Sunday Mike, Tony and I went to Mel's for lunch and Tony Cox from Bad Santa was there too. Afterwards we went to tour a studio in North Hollywood and then went to Urth Caffe in Santa Monica where we saw actress Mena Suvari and later saw actor Dev Patel there who was in two movies I love Slumdog Millionaire and The Last Airbender. 

 

Then we picked up Jeff and toured a music studio in Santa Monica that was really nice. Afterwards we all headed to The Grove to see The Hangover Part III but it was sold out so we saw Star Trek which I wanted to see anyway and it was really good! 


Monday was Memorial Day and my friend Erica invited me to go to a picnic with her and her husband Jason. A group of people who he went to school with got together and we had really good snacks and got to play with everyone's dogs. There was a dog park nearby and a stream so the dogs had a great time and it was fun to watch them!


I was going to be leaving LA the next day so for a treat that night we got the amazing berry waffle at Spoon by H! 


Then I finished packing and got ready to go to New York City! 

No comments:

Post a Comment