Tuesday 2 July 2013

April 26th-May 2nd - Laguna Beach & Runyon Canyon!

Friday morning we went to The Griddle Cafe for brunch and I ordered their buttermilk pancakes not knowing that you get three the size of a whole pizza! I ate one and it was delicious but I was stuffed so I gave the other two to a homeless man who enjoyed them so I was glad!


During the day I went to a go-see for Stella & Dot and I do not have my ears pierced but I told them that I would get them done if I booked the job. After we went to The Americana at Brand outdoor mall to shop and get a bite to eat.


On Saturday we drove to Newport Beach, California where Mike's cousin Sylvie lives and got to see her apartment. Then she took us to Fashion Island shopping center! We went into some stores and spent most of our time at a pet store where the animals were too cute!


I had never been to Laguna Beach before and it was close by so we decided to head there for dinner. Driving along the coast the view was so beautiful!


First we stopped at this cute chocolate store and got some toffee that was beyond incredible! 


Saturday night was not the best to go on a whim as all the restaurants were on two hour waits but Tommy Bahama had a restaurant with a short wait so we ate there. I had truffle mac and cheese and  brussels sprouts which were very good and then we had a second dessert! 


On our way back to the car I stopped in a store that had evening gowns and I found one that I love! Then we went back to Sylvie's and hung out for a little before going back to Hollywood. It was so much fun catching up with Sylvie! Sunday was my friend Lauren's birthday! She was one of my roommates in Singapore and I hope she had a great day! :) That afternoon Mike and I watched the movie Rise of the Guardians and it was really cute!


For dinner we ate at Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood and then walked around the shopping center at Highland Avenue before him and Tony met up to work.


Monday I worked for Modnique.com again, I am so thankful to be able to work with such a fun and sweet crew! I modeled three lines: Blaque Market, Torn and Bleulab!


For dinner we went to Cafe Med and then sat on the balcony and Mike smoked a cigar and I ate applesauce haha


The next day we went to Spoon by H on Beverly Boulevard which is my favorite cafe and got their unbelievable waffle with fruit! 


On Wednesday we went to Olive & Thyme and went to go look at an apartment before going to a music industry event at Vintage King. 


Tony and Jeff met us there and then after they worked for the rest of the night. The next day we finally hiked at Runyon Canyon! It was so difficult but it was a beautiful view and a good workout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment