Wednesday 19 September 2012

Aug 11th-Aug 18th - NYC Boat Cruise!

Over the weekend I worked at Maialino and Sunday night my roommates and I watched the closing ceremonies of the Olympics! The musicians that performed and the supermodels that strutted in gorgeous gowns were my favorite parts. The torches and Phoenix were really cool too!


Monday the 13th was International Left-Handers' Day! It is estimated that 10% of the world is left-handed and in my family my Grandpa George, Aunt Lolita and I are left-handed. <3 Later in the day I called Abrams Artists Agency and set up the date for my official interview with them!

Wednesday night Sarah and I decided to make dinner and bring it outside for a little picnic. We brought Ernie with us and enjoyed the amazing weather!


Thursday after work my roommates and I went on a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty! There were people dancing to music that was playing and we hung out and enjoyed the beautiful view of the city and Lady Liberty. It was so nice that we got to experience something different together and we had a good time!


The next day after work I was saddened by the news that Joey Kovar from Real World Hollywood had passed away at 29 years old. I met Joey Kovar in 2009 when he came to my college to talk about overcoming his addition to drugs. I filmed the event for my college's television station and I talked to him afterwards. His perseverance and strength was inspirational, he beat many difficult obstacles. No matter the cause of his death I hope that he is remembered for that. 


On Saturday I worked all day and into the night but afterwards Sarah's friend Ryan was having a birthday party at Vintage so I stopped by because I am friends with him through her. There were a bunch of people in the back all celebrating and I wished him a Happy Birthday and then hung out with Sarah. While we were sitting and talking all of a sudden a huge picture frame fell from the wall and landed on Ryan's friend's head! We made sure she was okay and then I headed to the apartment to finish packing to go home the next day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment