Friday 4 May 2012

Mar9-Mar18 -Second Interview with FORD Models!

The next couple of days I worked at Maialino and Sunday night we had a party in our private dining room that hosted guests such as Vanessa Williams and Terry O'Quinn who plays John Locke on the television series Lost. Terry was very nice to me but I did not know who he was until after he went back to the private dining room and my coworkers informed me. My Mom loves the show Lost so she thought that was exciting. Vanessa Williams looked just like she does on television and after the event she stayed in our bar area and dined with her daughter Jillian who was really cute.

     

The next day I spent getting ready for my second interview with FORD Models! The reason why I was going back for another interview is because the Lifestyle division booker left the agency and so they never got to make a decision about me. 


I went into the agency and the booker who I was supposed to meet with was in a meeting so I waited in the lobby. After waiting for a while I sat down next to a woman named Ritz and we talked until they called me in. Ritz was telling me how she is Filipina and was there to help represent Sam Milby who is an entertainer in the Philippines. I told her how I am a small part Filipina on my Father's side and she was very nice and gave me her card after talking.

I got called in to interview and I went to an office and met with a booker and another worker. They were very nice and we talked while they went through my portfolio. They already had taken my digitals last time so they said that they would look back at those and let us know what they decided!

After I got back to the apartment I went for a peaceful walk by the water. I really got a feeling that if Ford wanted me that would be amazing but if they did not then God knows that a different agency would represent me better at this time in my life.


The next few days I worked and then on Friday Mike came to the city to visit! I had to work a little bit that night but afterwards we ate at La Follia which I love!

Saturday was St. Patrick's Day!


I used to always go to the parade which was great memories but this year I made a reservation at Maialino to do a brunch. My roommate Dennise and her date went with Mike and I and we had a great meal together. Maialino was very generous sending us out amazing complimentary pastries and fried artichokes!

Later for dinner we went to Eleven B near my apartment because I had to go to work for a little bit after. When I got out we tried to go to see 21 Jump Street in the theatre but it was sold out so we went to T.G.I. Friday's for a snack and I was the most full I have ever felt from eating all day.

The next morning Mike had to leave for appointements in Atlanta and Miami and I went to work later. That night television host Ty Pennington came in the restaurant with his friend riding on their skateboards!...okay not literally skating in on them but they came in holding them and had me check them while they had dinner.

It was a very fun, exciting week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment